Waiting On Wednesday (479) Winter Waites (Aster Valley #0.5) by Lucy Lennox

Expected publication: January 26 2021 
Genre: M/M, Romance


Waiting On Wednesday is a weekly event that is hosted by Tressa at Wishful Endings
that spotlights upcoming releases that we are eagerly anticipating.
(WoW was previously hosted by Breaking The Spine.)

This my favorite day of the week because I love sharing and discovering new books.

Synopsis from Goodreads:

Gentry Kane is a rockstar I've been half in love with my whole life. And now he's my patient.

When Winter Waites knocks on the door to the snowy cabin where his next physical therapy patient awaits him, he has no idea his dream celebrity is on the other side. Gentry Kane is everything Winter has always fantasized about. But it was only a fantasy.

What happens when Winter is faced with the flesh and blood man who wants more than physical therapy? Can one night in a cozy cabin lead to more? And how will that affect Winter's growing career in the tiny, charming town of Aster Valley?


I've actually already read this one!!!!! And it was SO stinking CUTE!! I picked this for my WoW this week before I found out that it was part of the 180 free book giveaway that I mentioned in my WoW post 2 weeks ago. So, bonus for me - a free read AND the start of a new series by an author that I enjoy.

What are you waiting on this week?

1 comment:

  1. Glad you enjoyed this one!! Hope you enjoy the rest as you read them!


    Here's my WoW

    Have a GREAT day!

    Old Follower :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for visiting and commenting. I hope you have a wonderful day.