Waiting On Wednesday (483) Fools (Licking Thicket #3) by Lucy Lennox and May Archer

Expected publication: February 28th 2021
Genre: M/M, Romance


Waiting On Wednesday is a weekly event that is hosted by Tressa at Wishful Endings
that spotlights upcoming releases that we are eagerly anticipating.
(WoW was previously hosted by Breaking The Spine.)

This my favorite day of the week because I love sharing and discovering new books.

Synopsis from Goodreads:

Tucker Wright’s Clues for Life:

What’s a 4-letter word for an utterly oblivious, totally commitment-phobic, heartbreakingly gorgeous man with a pet pig named Bernadette?

That’d be D-U-N-N, as in Dunn Johnson, my very best pal and fishing buddy since I moved to Licking Thicket.

What’s a 6-letter word for a nerdy, crossword-loving town doctor who’s doomed to be hopelessly, thoroughly, irrevocably, in love with that straight best friend for the rest of his born days?

That’s T-U-C-K-E-R, as in me.

But when I agree to let Dunn be my 24/7 dating coach, and he decides to get our whole nosy town in on the act, there’s only one 5-letter word to describe the pair of us.

F-O-O-L-S.

This series is a little wacky - or maybe it's just the town of Licking Thicket that's wacky. Either way, I'm enjoying this series, even if I can't take it too seriously.

What are you waiting on this week?

4 comments:

  1. Glad you still enjoy the series despite the wackiness! Lol. Hope this one is just as good!


    Here's my WoW

    Have a GREAT day!

    Old Follower :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The wacky town is fun to read about, but I wouldn't want to live there! Thanks for stopping by, Jessica!

      Delete
  2. Oh, man. I love this series! I can't wait for this one as well. I've recently discovered Lucy Lennox last year and I have not look back since.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I discovered Lucy Lennox and May Archer recently, too. I'm reading everything they write! Thanks for stopping by!

      Delete

Thank you so much for visiting and commenting. I hope you have a wonderful day.