Waiting On Wednesday (491) Coddiwomple by S.E. Harmon

Published April 13th 2021
Genre: M/M, Romance


Waiting On Wednesday is a weekly event that is hosted by Tressa at Wishful Endings
that spotlights upcoming releases that we are eagerly anticipating.
(WoW was previously hosted by Breaking The Spine.)

This my favorite day of the week because I love sharing and discovering new books.

Synopsis from Goodreads:

As a wildlife photographer, Journey “JJ” Sutton never stays in one place too long. The world is his classroom, and he’s living his dream. His only regret is that he had to sacrifice the love of his life to do it. But as the saying goes, you can never go home again. That’s until there’s a family emergency, and he has to…well, go home again. His easy breezy lifestyle gets complicated fast. It certainly doesn’t help that his ex-fiancé has bought the house next door.

After an unstable childhood, Cameron Foster loves small-town life. He has everything he needs in his vet practice, his friends, and his animals. Despite what numerous exes seem to think, he’s not still in love with Journey. And so what if they add “benefits” to their friendship? As long as he keeps his heart out of the equation, everything should be fine.

Too bad Journey's not onboard with that plan. With summer ending, he has to convince Cameron that this is more than just a fling. This time around, he knows what he wants. He wants a second chance. He wants forever. Most of all, he wants Cameron’s heart.

Journey may have put away his passport, but things are just getting interesting.

I had to Google 'coddiwomple'. I had no idea. This author wrote one of my favorite books (series?) in recent history, so I kind of have to read this one just because. I hope I like it!

What are you waiting on this week?

4 comments:

  1. I just googled "coddiwomple" too! Lol! Hope you enjoy this one once you get it!


    Here's my WoW

    Have a GREAT day!

    Old Follower :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You learn something new every day! Thanks for stopping by, Jessica.

      Delete
  2. Very odd title for a book. Lol. I hope you'll enjoy!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I don't think it's 'officially' a word that can be found in a dictionary. Online slang? It's a recent word, whatever it's origins.
      Thank you so much for stopping by!

      Delete

Thank you so much for visiting and commenting. I hope you have a wonderful day.