Waiting On Wednesday (490) Sweet as Honey (Aster Valley #2) by Lucy Lennox

Published April 6th 2021
Genre: M/M, Romance


Waiting On Wednesday is a weekly event that is hosted by Tressa at Wishful Endings
that spotlights upcoming releases that we are eagerly anticipating.
(WoW was previously hosted by Breaking The Spine.)

This my favorite day of the week because I love sharing and discovering new books.

Synopsis from Goodreads:

When I rode my bike into Aster Valley, it was supposed to be temporary. A quick, relaxing visit with friends. No entanglements. Zero drama.

But then I saw the bumblebee being harassed on the side of the highway.

More specifically, I saw Truman Sweet, Aster Valley’s resident botanist, spice merchant, and bee-costume enthusiast, being harassed. And the second I got involved, all my plans for a quick departure scattered like pollen on the breeze.

It turns out that Truman—adorkably shy, relentlessly sunshiny, hot as all heck, reluctantly-still-a-virgin Truman—has secrets. Secrets someone in this charming small town doesn’t want brought to light. Secrets that rouse every one of my protective instincts just as surely as his kisses rouse… other parts of me.

And before I know it, I’m thinking being entangled might not be so bad… if it’s Truman I’m tangled up with.

I’ll do whatever it takes to protect Truman from the dangers in his past, but after a lifetime of loneliness and disappointment, how can I possibly convince him to trust me with his future?

This is an author that I have been enjoying recently. I really, really liked the prequel novella for this series, but I haven't read book #1 yet (it only came out like a month ago). So now I need to catch up!

What are you waiting on this week?

2 comments:

  1. It's always fun though when you can binge read a few books in a row though! Hope you continue to enjoy this series!


    Here's my WoW

    Have a GREAT day!

    Old Follower :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just finished reading this one! Loved it. :) I hope you will as well.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for visiting and commenting. I hope you have a wonderful day.