Waiting On Wednesday (527) The Mystery of the Spirits (Snow & Winter #5) by C.S. Poe

Expected Publication: December 30th 2021 by Emporium Press
Genre: M/M, Romance


Waiting On Wednesday is a weekly event that is hosted by Tressa at Wishful Endings
that spotlights upcoming releases that we are eagerly anticipating.
(WoW was previously hosted by Breaking The Spine.)

This my favorite day of the week because I love sharing and discovering new books.

Synopsis from Goodreads:

Antique dealer Sebastian Snow and homicide detective Calvin Winter have been happily married for a year and a half. In that time, there’s been nary a mystery in sight, and for a recovering sleuth like Sebastian, nothing more compelling than the curiosities that pass through his shop is exactly the kind of life he needs.

That is, until Calvin’s lieutenant enters the Emporium and demands insight on a bizarre Victorian object known as a spiritoscope, hailing from the early days of the Spiritualism movement. Sebastian’s extensive knowledge of all things strange leads him to consulting for the NYPD—putting him at odds with his husband, into a battle of wits with detectives, and pulled into a dangerous scavenger hunt across the city that, if Sebastian doesn’t step up to the challenge, will result in a whole lot of death.

Mystery, murder, and marriage… Sebastian’s back.


This was a surprise when it showed up in my feed because I thought the series was over and done with. I do hope this is going to be released on time. It's already been postponed more than once, and I just want to read it already!

What are you waiting on this week?

4 comments:

  1. Nice! Don't you love when a series gets revived with a new installment? I hope that this one releases on time for you and that you absolutely love it!


    Here's my WoW

    Have a GREAT day!

    Old Follower :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for stopping by today, Jessica! This author started a new series recently, and the first book was my favorite book this year! So while I'm looking forward to more of the new series, I'll gladly take this one for now!

      Delete
  2. Oooh! I love the cover of this book! Great pick!

    Here’s my WoW!

    Ronyell @ Rabbit Ears Book Blog

    ReplyDelete
  3. It's always fun to find another book in a series!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for visiting and commenting. I hope you have a wonderful day.