Waiting On Wednesday (545) Dark Souls (Kildevil Cove Murder Mystery #4) by J.S. Cook

Expected publication: May 10th 2022 by DSP Publications LLC
Genre: M/M, Romance


Waiting On Wednesday is a weekly event that is hosted by Tressa at Wishful Endings
that spotlights upcoming releases that we are eagerly anticipating.
(WoW was previously hosted by Breaking The Spine.)

This my favorite day of the week because I love sharing and discovering new books.

Synopsis from Goodreads:

There’s trouble brewing in the cold waters of Kildevil Cove, and this time Danny Quirke may be hard put to stop it.

Due to his suspected association with his former boss’s human trafficking organization, Danny has been demoted and is no longer in charge. To make matters worse, he’s broken up with his partner, Tadhg... who may be in serious hot water himself. But then a faceless killer begins targeting Kildevil Cove’s most vulnerable, and Danny can’t refuse when his new boss asks him to take the case.

When Danny pulls a hypothermic young woman out of a small boat in the middle of a blizzard, she whispers a cryptic phrase about a man with no face. But who is he? What is his connection to the murders? And how is Danny going to solve the mystery while he’s the subject of an investigation that could end his career?


WHY did I allow myself to get so far behind on this series?? I really enjoyed reading the first book, but hesitated before reading the second book. Then, I was caught off guard when the third book came out. Not prepared to catch myself up to date, I put it off. NOW book four is out and I have no reason not to pick up with this series again. I don't know why I do this to myself when I'm dying to know what happens!!

What are you waiting on this week?

2 comments:

  1. I find myself falling behind in series a lot. It happens. There are just too many other books releasing and only so much time in the day to spend reading! Hope you get caught up soon in this series and enjoy this installment as well as the early ones!


    Here's my CWW

    Have a GREAT day!

    Old Follower :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. So many books, so little time! I hope you're able to find the time to catch up soon

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for visiting and commenting. I hope you have a wonderful day.