Waiting On Wednesday (560) Death at the Deep Dive (Secrets and Scrabble #7) by Josh Lanyon

Expected publication August 14, 2022
Genre: M/M, Romance


Waiting On Wednesday is a weekly event that is hosted by Tressa at Wishful Endings
that spotlights upcoming releases that we are eagerly anticipating.
(WoW was previously hosted by Breaking The Spine.)

This my favorite day of the week because I love sharing and discovering new books.

Synopsis from Goodreads:

When Pirate Cove's mystery bookstore owner and sometimes-amateur sleuth Ellery Page discovers a vintage diving collection bag full of antique gold coins tucked away for safe keeping in the stockroom of The Crow’s Nest, it sets off a series of increasingly dangerous events, culminating in meeting Police Chief Jack Carson’s parents. Er… Culminating in murder.


So, this thing happened. This thing where the author has written book 7 of the series before book 6. Mostly because the pre-orders are up on Kindle and other booksellers, and to cancel it would be akin to death. Or close to it. So.... is that weird? I'm going with it for now, and hopefully it all makes sense in the end. (But I feel for those that don't follow the author on social media, because they'll be wondering what the heck happened to book 6???

What are you waiting on this week?

2 comments:

  1. Oh that's confusing! I mean is there a book 6 then? Well, I hope you love this one once you get it!


    Here's my CWW

    Have a GREAT day!

    Old Follower :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love that cover, and it sure looks interesting. I hope you enjoy it.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for visiting and commenting. I hope you have a wonderful day.