Waiting On Wednesday (559) Meet Me There by K.M. Neuhold

Expected publication August 5, 2022
Genre: M/M, Romance


Waiting On Wednesday is a weekly event that is hosted by Tressa at Wishful Endings
that spotlights upcoming releases that we are eagerly anticipating.
(WoW was previously hosted by Breaking The Spine.)

This my favorite day of the week because I love sharing and discovering new books.

Synopsis from Goodreads:

Two men, dozens of cities, and a connection they just can't seem to shake.

We haven't spoken in fifteen years, and Marlon is the last person I expected to run into in a bar on Bourbon Street.

He's not my gangly internet pen pal anymore, he's all muscles, body hair, and temptation.

Our friendship feels like it never faded, but the heat between us is brand new.

We're both in different cities every few weeks, hustling to build our careers and soaking up all the perks of being young, hot, and untethered. But our paths seem to be crossing more and more often.

“Meet Me There…”, they're my new favorite words. Honestly, I think I'd follow Marlon anywhere. Does he feel it too?


I've read quite a few of this author's books in recent years. In fact, she's in the middle of writing 2 series that I am reading. This is a stand alone, and marketed as swoony and low angst with an HEA, so we'll see how I like it.

What are you waiting on this week?

2 comments:

  1. Nice! That's a new to me one! Hope it ends up being the perfect read for you!


    Here''s my CWW

    Have a GREAT day!

    Old Follower :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. It does sound good! Especially good that its from an author you enjoy.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for visiting and commenting. I hope you have a wonderful day.