Waiting On Wednesday (570) Unstable Connections (Valor and Doyle Mysteries #3) by Nicky James

Published: October 17, 2022
Genre: M/M, Romance


Waiting On Wednesday is a weekly event that is hosted by Tressa at Wishful Endings
that spotlights upcoming releases that we are eagerly anticipating.
(WoW was previously hosted by Breaking The Spine.)

This my favorite day of the week because I love sharing and discovering new books.

Synopsis from Goodreads:

Missing children are reappearing, and ties to a thirty-year-old cold case can’t be ignored.

Between his shaky, brand-new relationship with reformed office playboy Detective Aslan Doyle, his sister’s case going from cold to hot overnight, his father insisting on being involved, and his boss breathing down his neck, Detective Quaid Valor is on edge.

The stress of the case is impacting Quaid’s whole life. He isn’t eating or sleeping, and every time he and Aslan are together, he is overwhelmed by feelings of inadequacy, which threaten to ruin the one good thing he has. Aslan’s patience seems unending until something happens to turn his life upside down too.

Can their relationship survive the personal and professional pressures they’re facing, or will it crash and burn?

Between media rumors and unstable connections, Quaid and his team need to work quickly to piece together a complicated case before more children fall victim to their unknown serial kidnapper. Maybe once everything is solved, Aslan and Quaid will have time to work on their rocky relationship and find stable ground once again.


I love, love, love this series! I was late to the party, so I just read the first 2 books in this series in August. SO.. not much of a wait, and damn I'm glad this book is already waiting for me on my Kindle. (See the reason below as to why I haven't started reading this yet.) Also, please let there be a book 4 in my future.

(I'm currently binge reading the entire Big Bad Wolf series. Yes, ME, reading about werewolves!! I'm on the last book and loving it and don't want it to be over. Insert sad face emoji. BUT... there's a spin off, so I have a whole 'nother werewolf series to look forward to!)



What are you waiting on this week?

4 comments:

  1. Oh nice! That's a new to me one! Glad you're enjoying the series and that there's more to come! That's always a plus!


    Here's my CWW

    Have a GREAT day!

    Old Follower :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's so exciting when a new book in a series comes out!! I hope you love this one as much as all the others.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Wendy! I'm hoping there will be more books in this series.

      Delete

Thank you so much for visiting and commenting. I hope you have a wonderful day.