Waiting On Wednesday (569) Dirty Trick (Palm Island #3) by K.M. Neuhold

Expected publication: October 14, 2022
Genre: M/M, Romance


Waiting On Wednesday is a weekly event that is hosted by Tressa at Wishful Endings
that spotlights upcoming releases that we are eagerly anticipating.
(WoW was previously hosted by Breaking The Spine.)

This my favorite day of the week because I love sharing and discovering new books.

Synopsis from Goodreads:

Can you be friends with benefits with a guy who hates you? What about enemies with benefits instead?

Was pretending to sleep with tons of men to keep my crush from hooking up with them a Dirty Trick? Sure. Do I regret it? Not one bit.

Telling Boston I have a thing for him would’ve been the logical thing to do. Unfortunately, logic hasn’t always been my strong suit. I decided to go the “get under his skin until hostility turns into affection” route instead, and I think it’s finally working.

But once he’s worked off all his annoyance with me, will there be real feelings underneath? I guess only time will tell…


Let's not talk about the weird character names in this series. In this book we have Trick and Boston. I did not like Trick in the previous books - or at least I didn't like the way he was written. Shallow, petty, immature, and sleeping with everyone he came in contact with. Now it turns out his whole persona was a sham to keep the guy he actually liked from sleeping with those other people. Hmm. I'm not sure how I feel about that.

What are you waiting on this week?

2 comments:

  1. That sounds puzzling. Lol. Hope you end up loving this one despite its troubling twist!


    Here's my CWW

    Have a GREAT day!

    Old Follower :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree, those names are odd. I hope that you find out that Trick is a lot more caring and compassionate than he seems on the surface.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for visiting and commenting. I hope you have a wonderful day.