Waiting On Wednesday (573) The Real Thing (West Coast Forensics #5) by Elle Keaton

Expected publication: November 24th 2022
Genre: M/M, Romance


Waiting On Wednesday is a weekly event that is hosted by Tressa at Wishful Endings
that spotlights upcoming releases that we are eagerly anticipating.
(WoW was previously hosted by Breaking The Spine.)

This my favorite day of the week because I love sharing and discovering new books.

Synopsis from Goodreads:

An oblivious prince wishes for his knight in shining armor. His knight has been under his nose all along, will he claim him before it's too late for them both?

As deeply as he craves his own fairy tale happily-ever-after, resort owner Cody Prescott doesn't have time for a relationship. That doesn't stop him from crushing on most men on Piedras. Luckily for him, they're emotionally unavailable or already taken, so he doesn't have to worry about getting attached.

Wade Buckner, the island's handiest handyman, is tired of waiting for Cody to wake up and realize Wade is the man for the job. He's ready and willing to rescue Cody from just about anything, even questionable hotel guests.

The Harvest Feast is the kick-off for the resort's one hundred and twenty-fifth anniversary and they have a full house. But something sinister is afoot at the resort, something that even his knight might not be able to rescue Cody from.

Are they trying to kill him, put him out of business, or both?


I started reading this series because it had the same setting as her previous series (which I read and really liked.) I also love the crime/mystery/suspense along with the romance in her stories. But the last book strayed from this formula and I found it quite boring. I'm hoping this book will get back to what I enjoy reading from this author.

What are you waiting on this week?

2 comments:

  1. Hope this follows your desired formula as well! Hope you enjoy it once you get to read it!


    Here's my CWW

    Have a GREAT day!

    Old Follower :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I hope this one is better than the last one. I like the resort owner/handyman duo.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for visiting and commenting. I hope you have a wonderful day.