Waiting On Wednesday (578) Stick Shift (Big Bull Mechanics #3) by K.M. Neuhold


Waiting On Wednesday is a weekly event that is hosted by Tressa at Wishful Endings
that spotlights upcoming releases that we are eagerly anticipating.
(WoW was previously hosted by Breaking The Spine.)

This my favorite day of the week because I love sharing and discovering new books.

Expected publication: January 6th 2023
Genre: M/M, Romance

Synopsis from Goodreads:

I made peace with my hopeless crush on my straight best friend, Journey, years ago. It helps that he’s never in the country long and our relationship consists of sporadic texts and video chats at odd hours.

Now Journey is back. Back in the country, in my space, sharing my bed, and something is changing between us.

Neither of us has a clue how to run the small farm his uncle left him, but I’m willing to be the idiot standing next to him, figuring it out. Learning how to shear an alpaca or keep a rogue mini cow out of the kitchen looks easy compared to navigating the sudden change in Journey.

Is he looking at me differently? Is he touching me more? Straight guys don’t normally kiss other men, right? I don’t know what’s happening between us, but I’ll put things in gear and floor it all the way.


I'm not overly fond of the cover, so I'm just not going to include it today, and I really don't care. Hmph. Unfortunately, the characters in this series (and the previous series) are all starting to blend together. And not in a good way. I can't remember who's who, so when they make cameos, it means nothing to me. But overall I've been enjoying the series so far. So that's something.

PS. I'm feeling sad. I'm reading my favorite Christmas books in the hopes of bringing back the joy, but my daughter has me down in the dumps. Her boyfriend was here visiting with us for a whole month, and he flew back to Australia(!!!) early this morning, so I have a sad, crying 25 year old on my hands. Gah!

What are you waiting on this week?

2 comments:

  1. Yeah, it stinks when a cover is just so terrible but you still really enjoy the author. I hope this one will still be good despite not remembering all the characters and such. So sorry to hear about your daughter's boyfriend. I hope things get better for her soon!


    Here's my CWW

    Have a GREAT day!

    Old Follower :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. i'm so sorry about your daughter. Feelings are so intense at that age. I love that this book is set on a farm, it sounds fun. Have a great week, Sandra.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for visiting and commenting. I hope you have a wonderful day.