Waiting On Wednesday (605) Up in Flames by Eden Finley and Saxon James

Expected Publication: July 13, 2023
Genre: M/M, Romance


Waiting On Wednesday is a weekly event that is hosted by Tressa at Wishful Endings
that spotlights upcoming releases that we are eagerly anticipating.
(WoW was previously hosted by Breaking The Spine.)

This my favorite day of the week because I love sharing and discovering new books.

Synopsis from Goodreads:

When it’s your job as groomsman to tell the groom his wedding isn’t happening, the smartest thing to do is get it over and done with and then tell the guests to leave.

Yeah, well, I never said I was smart.

I might … accidentally, maybe on purpose, suggest to Remy that the best form of revenge is to have a party anyway. I mean, he’s already got catering, a DJ, and guests, so what better time to throw a party?

My loser high school friend never deserved him anyway. If I’d had the chance, I would have asked Remy out years ago.

Only, when the party leads to a drunken kiss and we end up going on their honeymoon, I have to say, I’m not entirely sad that their wedding went up in flames.


Happy Summer Solstice!!

These 2 authors have been writing together for just a few years, but this will be the first time I'm reading a collaboration from them. I'm not really familiar with their work, so I hope I like this!

What are you waiting on this week?

1 comment:

  1. Nice! I always love seeing how two authors write a book together! The process is kind of mind blowing to me! Lol. Hope you end up enjoying this one!


    Here's my CWW

    Have a GREAT day!

    Old Follower :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for visiting and commenting. I hope you have a wonderful day.