Waiting On Wednesday (603) King Hunt by Layla Reyne and Outrun the Rain by N.R. Walker


Waiting On Wednesday is a weekly event that is hosted by Tressa at Wishful Endings
that spotlights upcoming releases that we are eagerly anticipating.
(WoW was previously hosted by Breaking The Spine.)

This my favorite day of the week because I love sharing and discovering new books.


Expected Publication: June 6, 2023
Genre: M/M, Romance, Suspense

Synopsis from Goodreads:

When love is the only play that matters…

Agents Bishop and Marshall know: The clock is ticking. They control the most dangerous pieces on the board. Sacrifices will be required to win the game.

Levi and Marsh need to: Get home to each other and their son. Fall asleep in each other’s arms again. Start living the happily-ever-after the rings on their fingers promise.

What began as a marriage of convenience is now the rock Marsh and Levi cling to as they enter the endgame.

But defeating two kings is no easy feat.

They’ll have to make all the right moves and lure their enemies to their side of the board where they have the advantage.

But winning may cost them everything—their careers, their lives, and the love that’s become the center of their world.



Expected Publication: June 6, 2023
Genre: M/M, Romance

Synopsis from Goodreads:

Tully Larson has loved tropical storms since he was a kid and spent his summers with his dad in the wilds of Kakadu National Park. He’s happiest outdoors, a rough and ready kind of guy who loves the power of Mother Nature and chasing the thrill of electrical storms every chance he gets.

Jeremiah Overton, a fulminologist from Melbourne, chases storms for a whole different reason. Lightning has shaped his entire life and he’s driven to study it, to understand it, so heading to Kakadu in the middle of the storm season is a logical thing to do. After all, the Top End is the lightning capital of Australia.

Tully wasn’t sure how a week at his remote bunker with an academic type would pan out. And Jeremiah didn’t expect much from the storm-chasing cowboy who volunteered to take him.

But both men know all too well that when opposites attract, lightning strikes.


Another Wednesday, another double WoW post. (I love all these new releases, I just wish I wasn't so busy that I don't have much time to read. I am currently 17 books behind on my Goodreads challenge. 17! What the heck?)

King Hunt is the 3rd book in this series. I have a thing where I re-read the first book(s) in a series if it's a long time between releases. I didn't re-read the first before the second was released and holy cow was I lost. SO lost. Whatever. I just read the second book in February, so I should be good to go this time.

Outrun the Rain is set in Australia!! I love this author. I just read the prequel (#0.5) to this series and it was SO good. I wish it was full length rather than a 100 page novella. Gimme more!!

Both of these were released yesterday, so they are waiting for me on my Kindle. Now I just need to find more time to read!

What are you waiting on this week?

1 comment:

  1. So instead of waiting on the releases, the releases are waiting for you! Lol! Hope you're able to read these soon and love them!


    Here's my CWW

    Have a GREAT day!

    Old Follower :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for visiting and commenting. I hope you have a wonderful day.