Waiting On Wednesday (642) The Lemon Drop Kid by Josh Lanyon

Published: February 28, 2024
Genre: MM, Romance


Waiting On Wednesday is a weekly event that is hosted by Tressa at Wishful Endings
that spotlights upcoming releases that we are eagerly anticipating.
(WoW was previously hosted by Breaking The Spine.)

This my favorite day of the week because I love sharing and discovering new books.

Synopsis from Goodreads:

How The Cookie Crumbled

As sole heir to the Bredahl Cookies and Cakes fortune, Casper led a comfortable, happy-go-lucky life. Some would say, a charmed life.

Sure, there were challenges: relentless pressure to join the family business, and his unrequited feelings for former high school crush Raleigh Jackson. But yeah, a charmed existence, compared to life after being arrested for murder and spending nearly a year in Chippewa Falls County Jail, awaiting trial.

Exoneration and freedom came at too steep a price. To say Casper isn’t in the mood for the holidays, is putting it mildly. In fact, the only thing he wants for Christmas is to see Detective Raleigh Jackson, the man responsible for wrongly putting him behind bars, get his just desserts.


This week I have another surprise release as my WoW. I follow this author on Patreon and she was supposed to be working on something else. But she chose to secretly write this instead, so... I guess when you're an indie writer you can do whatever the hell you want! LOL. Zero anticipation, but I'm still looking forward to reading this!

What are you waiting on this week?

1 comment:

  1. Sometimes surprises are nice...but not if you're expecting something else. I hope this one ends up being a winner!


    Here's my CWW

    Have a GREAT day!

    Old Follower :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for visiting and commenting. I hope you have a wonderful day.