Waiting On Wednesday (643) Mr. Important (Honeybridge #2) by Lucy Lennox and May Archer

Expected Publication: March 14, 2024
Genre: MM, Romance


Waiting On Wednesday is a weekly event that is hosted by Tressa at Wishful Endings
that spotlights upcoming releases that we are eagerly anticipating.
(WoW was previously hosted by Breaking The Spine.)

This my favorite day of the week because I love sharing and discovering new books.

Synopsis from Goodreads:

One New Year’s masquerade. One anonymous hookup. One billionaire-sized mistake.

Once upon a time, someone looked at my scrawny, impetuous eight-year-old self and nicknamed me Mr. Important… and I believed them.

That was my first mistake.

Two decades, a dozen failed careers, and a thousand meaningless hookups later, I’ve made more mistakes than I can count. My parents have decided I’m purely decorative, my brother thinks I need pep talks, and the gorgeous billionaire who hired me as a favor to my dad? He’s forgotten I exist.

So I’m done with mistakes.

Call it my New Year’s resolution. From now on, I’m going after what I want… starting with the mysterious silver fox in the Roman warrior mask who approached me at the charity gala and offered me an anonymous one-night stand.

Unfortunately, when our masks come off I realize mistakes are not done with me.


I read both of these authors seperately, but a whole lot of crazy happens when they write together. I hope this book isn't too far over the top.

What are you waiting on this week?

3 comments:

  1. Nice! That's a new to me one! I love when two favorite authors come together to write a book! Hope this one will be just the right amount of awesome!


    Here's my CWW

    Have a GREAT day!

    Old Follower :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sounds like a good MM age gap romance! Hope you enjoy!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for visiting and commenting. I hope you have a wonderful day.