Waiting On Wednesday (665) Angel's Share (Agents Irish and Whiskey #5) by Layla Reyne

Expected Publication: August 24, 2024
Genre: MM, Romance


Waiting On Wednesday is a weekly event that is hosted by Tressa at Wishful Endings
that spotlights upcoming releases that we are eagerly anticipating.
(WoW was previously hosted by Breaking The Spine.)

This is my favorite day of the week because I love sharing and discovering new books.

Synopsis from Goodreads:

FBI agent Aidan Talley just wanted to spend the holiday weekend cheering on his husband’s basketball team. Instead, he’s investigating a cargo theft for the family business and coming face-to-face with a loose end from the case that almost tore him and Jamie apart.

Coach Jameson Walker may spend his days on the sidelines now, but Jamie refuses to stay there when it comes to his husband. When Aidan is cornered by his past, Jamie will do whatever it takes to ground him in the present, including stepping back into his hacker shoes for the Bureau.

Aidan and Jamie thought they’d seen it all, but the City of Angels has more than one ghost in store for them. As revenge and redemption collide, Agents Irish and Whiskey will have to trust in their love and their partnership to solve the case for the family they have, for the one they lost, and for the one they want to call their own.


Is this a book that I never knew I needed? I read this series when it came out, and I assumed it had reached it's conclusion with an HEA, so I had no idea the author intended to revisit this couple until it popped up on Goodreads. So of course I added it to my tbr.

What are you waiting on this week?

1 comment:

  1. Jessica @ a GREAT readAugust 14, 2024 at 9:24 AM

    I tried commenting earlier but it kept bringing up errors! Still not letting me use my blogger ID either. Comment boxes are being weird all over apparently!

    Nice pick! That’s a new to me one but I love when an author returns to what we thought was a finished series! Especially ones I enjoyed. Hopefully this is the latter for you!

    Thanks for visiting my CWW!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for visiting and commenting. I hope you have a wonderful day.