Waiting On Wednesday (664) The Unlikely Pair (Unlikely Dilemmas #2) by Jax Calder

Expected Publication: August 7, 2024
Genre: MM, Romance


Waiting On Wednesday is a weekly event that is hosted by Tressa at Wishful Endings
that spotlights upcoming releases that we are eagerly anticipating.
(WoW was previously hosted by Breaking The Spine.)

This is my favorite day of the week because I love sharing and discovering new books.

Synopsis from Goodreads:

What happens when you find yourself stranded in the wilderness with your political enemy?

Getting stranded in the freezing wilderness with my archenemy wasn’t on today’s to-do list. But somehow, that’s where I’ve ended up. Harry Matheson, my political rival, has always been smarmy, arrogant, and entitled. It figures that even this plane crash has barely ruffled his well-coiffed hair. It’s all fine, though, because our pilot has gone to call for help and rescue should be imminent.

Fast forward a few frigid hours…

Umm…maybe it’s not so fine, because it appears our pilot is part of an international terrorist group intent on kidnapping us. Now Harry and I have to flee through the wilderness—together. Unfortunately, being adept at political debates and parliamentary procedures doesn’t exactly prepare you for the basics of finding food, keeping warm, and evading the local wildlife while playing high-stakes hide-and-seek with armed terrorists. The only way Harry and I have any hope of surviving is to stick together.

The problem is, the line separating hate and love has begun to blur, and the last thing I need is to fall for my enemy.


I read the first book in this series (The Unlikely Heir) sometime after I watched Red, White, & Royal Blue. I enjoyed reading it, however I don't remember these 2 side characters, so I have no opinion on them. But I'll read this book and see how I like it.

What are you waiting on this week?

1 comment:

  1. Ooh nice pick! That's a new to me one. A spinoff with different side characters is always fun. Hope you enjoy this one once you get to read it!


    Here's my CWW

    Have a GREAT day!

    Old Follower :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for visiting and commenting. I hope you have a wonderful day.