Waiting On Wednesday (668) Peak of Love (Wildflower Book 1) by Zoe Lee

Expected Publication: September 19, 2024
Genre: MM, Romance


Waiting On Wednesday is a weekly event that is hosted by Tressa at Wishful Endings
that spotlights upcoming releases that we are eagerly anticipating.
(WoW was previously hosted by Breaking The Spine.)

This is my favorite day of the week because I love sharing and discovering new books.

Synopsis from Goodreads:

When Skylar moved to Wildflower, Colorado for grad school, the last thing he expected was to be suddenly single and… running over a tortoise on his new bicycle? Good thing Ezra, the local veterinarian, is also a sexy, older man. Ezra is the quiet type, and straight, but that won’t stop Skylar’s delicious crush or Ezra’s curiosity from climbing the peak of love!


Another new-to-me author. I've been looking for something different lately and this caught my eye. I hope I like it!

What are you waiting on this week?

1 comment:

  1. Finding new authors can be fun! I hope this one is a winner for you!


    Here's my CWW

    Have a GREAT day!

    Old Follower :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for visiting and commenting. I hope you have a wonderful day.