Follow Friday (10)


Follow Friday is a weekly feature hosted by Alison Can Read and Parajunkee. It's a great way to discover new blogs and get new followers. I follow you, you follow me.

Q: Define what characteristics your favorite books share. Do they all have a kickass heroine or is the hot love interest the Alpha Male?

I read a lot of different types of books. Most of my favorites have some kind of romance in them. I also have to like the characters in my favorite books. I don't like crying, whiny, helpless females who expect the male to pick up the pieces. I prefer males to be strong and take charge at the right time, sensitive when needed, have good morals and a great sense of humor. In a perfect book the male and female are equals.

Be sure to check out my 100 Follower Giveaway

4 comments:

  1. Great answer! I also don't like whiny females. They're annoying! New follower :) Check out my FF:

    Crystal @ Elegantly Bound Books

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ooooh such a good answer! I like strong males too, but not whiny females. Hope you have a great Friday :)

    Here's my FF!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for stopping by my blog (Omnom Books), just returning the favour!

    Have an awesome weekend! :D

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love romance too. And I agree about the characters. I find myself putting a book down if I can't connect with any of the characters.


    Thanks for stopping by; following you back!

    Megan @ Between the Lines

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for visiting and commenting. I hope you have a wonderful day.