Waiting On Wednesday (67) Anywhere But Here


Waiting On Wednesday is a weekly event, hosted by Breaking The Spine, that spotlights upcoming releases that we are eagerly anticipating.

My choice for this week's pre-publication "can't-wait-to-read" selection is:

 photo AnywhereButHere_zps123a3b01.jpg

Paperback, 320 pages
Expected publication: October 15th 2013 by Simon Pulse

Synopsis From Goodreads:

"Ever since his mom died, Cole feels stuck. He just wants to graduate and leave his small, suffocating town. And everything is going according to plan--until Cole discovers the one secret that could keep him there...forever"--

Blurb From TanyaLloydKyi.com:

With his mom gone, his dad barely there, and his ex-girlfriend there when she shouldn't be, 16 year-old Cole Owens wants to fast-forward through senior year so he can escape to film school; but he is drawn into the dramas of his small town and must decide if he wants to star in other people's lives or direct his own.

I really like the sound of this one, even though there's not much of a synopsis. I can't wait to read it!

What are you waiting on this week?

13 comments:

  1. Haven't heard of this one! Hope you love it once you read it!

    Here's my WoW

    Have a GREAT day!

    Old Follower :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I haven't really heard much about this one but it does sound like one I might enjoy. Great WoW pick!

    ReplyDelete
  3. A short synopsis like that actually makes me want to read it more to see what it's all about. This one definitely does sound really good! I've never heard of it before - thanks for sharing! I'll be adding this one to my TBR list for sure. :D

    ReplyDelete
  4. This one sounds good.
    Hope you get to read it soon!
    Brandi @ Blkosiner’s Book Blog

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm super intrigued by the short blurbs. I've never read anything by Tanya Lloyd Kyi, but I"m obviously going to need to start. Thanks for checking out my WoW!

    Anna @ Wandering Librarians

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is the first I've seen of this book, but I like the sound of it. Secrets and not much else to go on. :) Like the cover, too. Thanks for sharing & stopping by my WoW today! Happy Wednesday! :D

    ReplyDelete
  7. I know! Maybe it's the cover or the sadness of it, but it makes me want to read it too. Great pick! Thanks for stopping by :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Haven't heard about this one, but the cover is emotional and so is the "synopsis."

    Thanks for stopping by Take Me Away...

    ReplyDelete
  9. Sounds like a really good read. I wish there was more a synopsis to see what it is really about and why he can't leave. Thanks for sharing and visiting my WoW. =]

    ReplyDelete
  10. This is the first I've heard of this one but it looks interesting.
    Cricket@LittleLibraryMuse

    ReplyDelete
  11. Interesting.

    Valerie
    StuckInBooks.com

    ReplyDelete
  12. I’ve never heard of this one but it sounds interesting.
    Thanks for visiting My WOW

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for visiting and commenting. I hope you have a wonderful day.