Sunday Updates (24)


Inspired by features from The Sunday Post from Kimba the Caffeinated Book Reviewer and Sunday Summary from Book Twirps.

 photo WildAwake_zpsd8cf03e3.jpg

Recieved For Review:
Wild Awake by Hilary T. Smith

 photo FaultLine_zps23bf0d5a.jpg

Recieved For Review:
Fault Line by Christa Desir

 photo Bang_zps171c057d.jpg

Recieved For Review:
Bang (Visions #2) by Lisa McMann
I read the first book in this series, Crash, in January and I really enjoyed it. I can't wait to read Bang and find out what the heck is going on.

 photo LevitatingLasVegas_zps30e1f18f.jpg

Recieved For Review:
Levitating Las Vegas by Jennifer Echols
This is the one I am absolutely THRILLED about! I love Jennifer Echols so much. AND she has another book, Star Crossed, that comes out on Tuesday that I can't wait to get my hands on!

Thanks to Harper Collins Children, Simon Pulse, and Pocket Books for the review arcs.

 photo Taken.jpg
I am not a huge fan of Dystopians - it's just not what I normally enjoy. But I read Taken (Taken #1) by Erin Bowman last week and I LOVED IT! I really (really) enjoyed it and thought it was wonderful, and I can't wait to read the next book in this series.


 photo LeapOfFaith_zps355ea970.jpg
New Cover!
I love this cover. It's so pretty!

2 comments:

  1. I really wanna read Wild Awake at some point! It sounds super awesome!

    Here is my STS: http://thewhiteunicornfiction.blogspot.com/2013/02/staking-shelves-episode-four.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. wow, some of these are new to me! adding them to my list!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for visiting and commenting. I hope you have a wonderful day.