Waiting On Wednesday (118) Complicit by Stephanie Kuehn @stephkuehn

 photo WoW3a.jpg

Waiting On Wednesday is a weekly event, hosted by Breaking The Spine, that spotlights upcoming releases that we are eagerly anticipating.

Wednesday is my absolute favorite day of the week! It's not always Winds-day (thanks Pooh!) but it's still a great day to share the books that I am super excited about and can't wait to read.

 photo Complicit_zps3cfaa7c3.jpg

Expected publication: June 24th 2014 by St. Martin's Griffin

Synopsis from Goodreads:

Two years ago, fifteen-year-old Jamie Henry breathed a sigh of relief when a judge sentenced his older sister to juvenile detention for burning down their neighbor's fancy horse barn. The whole town did. Because Crazy Cate Henry used to be a nice girl. Until she did a lot of bad things. Like drinking. And stealing. And lying. Like playing weird mind games in the woods with other children. Like making sure she always got her way. Or else.

But today Cate got out. And now she’s coming back for Jamie.

Because more than anything, Cate Henry needs her little brother to know this one simple truth: she’s not the crazy one and never has been.

He is.

I really (Really!) loved Charm & Strange because it messed with my mind. Complicit sounds like it will be another disturbing book and I can't wait to read it.

What are you waiting on this week? Be sure to leave a link to your WoW post!

16 comments:

  1. Ooh that's new to me! Sounds intriguing!

    Here's my WoW

    Have a GREAT day!

    Old Follower :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Replies
    1. Did you read Charm & Strange? Because it's really good too! Thanks for stopping by.

      Delete
  3. Great pick, so looking forward to this one! Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This book sounds amazing! I love stuff like this!
    My WoW

    ReplyDelete
  5. I definitely want to read this one now that I know what it is about. Kind of reminds me of the craziness that was Gone Girl (how it messes with the reader's mind). Thanks for sharing!
    ~Jess

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I haven't read Gone Girl yet. I'll have to check it out. Thanks for stopping by.

      Delete
  6. I have not read anything by Stephanie Kuehn - but like others have said, this sounds really good! Intriguing, and it has a cover to fit. I may not get to read it, but I hope you do, and I hope you love it!! :)

    Check out my WoW post!

    ReplyDelete
  7. This sounds good! I love the cover!
    New follower :)
    Missie @ A Flurry of Ponderings

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh man! This sounds so intense and very intriguing! I've heard a lot of interesting and good things about Charm and Strange. This one definitely has piqued by interest. Thanks for highlighting!

    Cyn @ Book Munchies

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You should definitely pick up Charm & Strange! It's a good one.
      Thanks for stopping by.

      Delete
  9. I've seen this one and I'm torn on it. So I'll probably wait to see what others say before I pick up a copy. Thanks for stopping by my WOW!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I feel that way about a lot of books, so I understand.
      Thanks for stopping by!

      Delete
  10. This one was a popular this this week. Thanks for sharing and stopping by :)

    Leydy @ OUaT & Redcarpetendings

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for visiting and commenting. I hope you have a wonderful day.