Waiting On Wednesday (119) Liv, Forever by Amy Talkington @amytalkington

 photo WoW3a.jpg

Waiting On Wednesday is a weekly event, hosted by Breaking The Spine, that spotlights upcoming releases that we are eagerly anticipating.

Wednesday is my absolute favorite day of the week! It's not always Winds-day (thanks Pooh!) but it's still a great day to share the books that I am super excited about and can't wait to read.

 photo LivForever_zps7fc43bcf.jpg

Expected publication: March 11th 2014 by Soho Teen

Synopsis from Goodreads:

When Liv Bloom lands an art scholarship at Wickham Hall, it’s her ticket out of the foster system. Liv isn’t sure what to make of the school’s weird traditions and rituals, but she couldn’t be happier. For the first time ever, she has her own studio, her own supply of paints. Everything she could want.

Then she meets Malcolm Astor, a legacy student, a fellow artist, and the one person who’s ever been able to melt her defenses. Liv’s only friend at Wickham, fellow scholarship kid Gabe Nichols, warns her not to get involved, but life is finally going Liv’s way, and all she wants to do is enjoy the ride.

But Liv’s bliss is doomed. Weeks after arriving, she is viciously murdered and, in death, she discovers that she’s the latest victim of a dark conspiracy that has claimed many lives. Cursed with the ability to see the many ghosts on Wickham’s campus, Gabe is now Liv’s only link to the world of the living. To Malcolm.

Together, Liv, Gabe, and Malcolm fight to expose the terrible truth that haunts the halls of Wickham. But Liv must fight alone to come to grips with the ultimate star-crossed love.

I'm up for a great paranormal murder mystery, and this one sounds awesome! On a shallow note, I love that cover! This is releasing in less than 2 weeks, so I need to get to reading my arc. Yikes.

What are you waiting on this week? I reply to all comments, and I also return the visit to your WoW, so please make it easy on me and leave a link to your WoW post. Thanks!

36 comments:

  1. This is totally new to me! Hope you enjoy it once you read it!

    Here's my WoW

    Have a GREAT day!

    Old Follower :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. this books sounds so amazing. I can't wait to read it . Great choice.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I’ve never heard of this one but it sounds really good. I like YA thrillers.
    thansk for sharing,
    Here is My WOW

    ReplyDelete
  4. Never heard of this one, but sounds great.
    My WoW

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ooh, I just got a ARC in the mail so I'm excited to start reading it. Hope you get to read it soon :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. My review is going up for this one tomorrow, and I have to say that I LOVED it! I hope you do, too, when you read it! xo

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love the cover so much and I saw that Amy tweeted a pic of the it and it looks so much more gorgeous than the internet version. Eeek. I'm so excited for this one.

    Aly @ My Heart Hearts Books
    My WoW

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I used the photo that was originally up on Goodreads, not thinking to check if the cover was updated. Oops. The REAL cover is very colorful and pretty.
      https://www.goodreads.com/book/show/18077961-liv-forever?ac=1

      Delete
  8. I saw this the other day and I so want that now!

    Check out our WOW.

    Leydy @OUaT & RCE

    ReplyDelete
  9. Definitely intrigued! I haven't read a murder mystery in a while, a paranormal one at that! Thanks for sharing! Check out my WoW at Book Hangovers Blabs Books
    HAPPY HUMP DAY! xoxo ♥

    ReplyDelete
  10. i really like the cover. it's creepy cool and at first glance i thought her sleeves were wings. awesome!

    hope you can stop by my WoW Post.

    -michelle @ Michelle & Leslie's Book Picks

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I accidently used the original photo that was on Goodreads. It's since been updated with a very nice and colorful version. It looks much better than this!
      Thanks for stopping by.

      Delete
  11. I like the sound of this one! And the cover is pretty cool, too. Awesome pick!

    Stop by my WoW

    ReplyDelete
  12. Murder mysteries alone have me, so this definitely does. And since it's out soon, I'm happy. :) Go get reading that arc! Hope you enjoy it.


    Here's mine


    Kirsty @ StudioReads

    ReplyDelete
  13. Oh boy! This does sound like an amazing paranormal murder mystery! I wonder if it will be a love-triangle...hopefully not. Thanks for highlighting this, will definitely keep my eyes on it. Hope you enjoy it!

    Here's my WoW (:

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It would be an unusual love triangle, for sure! Thanks for stopping by.

      Delete
  14. Thanks for stopping by my WOW earlier! I don't read enough ghost books! Great choice!

    Sandy @ Somewhere Only We Know

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I haven't read any ghost stories recently either. I'm looking forward to this one. Thanks for stopping by.

      Delete
  15. Ooh! I've seen this one around but hadn't read the synopsis yet! It sounds really interesting. And the cover is awesome, you're right! Great pick! :)

    My WoW!
    Rachel @ Paper Cuts

    ReplyDelete
  16. I grabbed a copy of this one at ALA and I can't wait for read it :) Great pick!

    Thanks for stopping by!

    ReplyDelete
  17. Like the sound of Liv, hope that you get to read it soon

    ReplyDelete
  18. I've never heard of this one! But murder... intriguing :D

    Thanks for visiting my blog!

    Alyssa @ The Eater of Books!

    ReplyDelete
  19. I haven't heard of this one but paranormal mysteries are either hit or miss for me. I hope that this one will be a hit. Great pick Sandra.
    Thanks for stopping by :)

    ReplyDelete
  20. Love this cover and the book sounds really good!
    Missie @ A Flurry of Ponderings

    ReplyDelete
  21. Oh wow, I hadnt even heard of this!!! It sounds and looks amazing though! Great choice hun, totally adding this to my tbr pile! (:

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for visiting and commenting. I hope you have a wonderful day.