Waiting On Wednesday (146) Adrenaline Crush by Laurie Boyle Crompton

 photo WoW3a.jpg

Waiting On Wednesday is a weekly event, hosted by Breaking The Spine, that spotlights upcoming releases that we are eagerly anticipating.

Wednesday is my absolute favorite day of the week because I get to share the books that I am super excited about and can't wait to read.

 photo AdrenalineCrush_zps9e47e8bb.jpg

Expected publication: September 23rd 2014 by Farrar, Straus and Giroux (BYR)

Synopsis from Goodreads:

When a daredevil teen pushes herself too far, she must choose between two boys: the one who wants to keep her safe, and the one who dares her to return to her old self.

Seventeen-year-old Dyna comes from a family of risk takers and is an avid thrill-seeker herself, until the day she splinters her ankle in a terrible fall. Her whole life goes from mountain biking and rock climbing to sitting at home and attending group sessions at the bizarre alternative healing center that her hippie mother found. The boy who witnessed Dyna’s accident believes her injury is a wakeup call and he encourages her mild new lifestyle, but a young Afghanistan War veteran she meets at the healing center pushes her to start taking chances again. Forced to face the consequences of her daredevil impulses, Dyna finds herself in danger of risking the one thing she’s always treated with caution—her heart.

I was looking forward to reading this, but I just saw some of the low star ratings, so I hope it's good. I might be one of the few who don't mind a love triangle if it's done right, so we'll see how it goes.

What are you waiting on this week?

29 comments:

  1. I haven't heard of this one but it seems like a really interesting read. I truly hope that you'll enjoy it more than others :) Great pick, Sandra :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is new to me! Not really my kind of read but still hope you absolutely love it once you read it!

    Here's my WoW

    Have a GREAT day!

    Old Follower :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Huh. I've never heard of this one. Risktakers and daredevils, they sound like the complete opposite of me :D Hope you enjoy this one when you read it, Sandra!!

    Thanks for visiting my blog!

    Alyssa @ The Eater of Books!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm not a risk taker or a daredevil either. I'm too practical for that! Thanks for stopping by.

      Delete
  4. I don't always like love triangles either, so I'll have to see what I think.

    Here's my WOW.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I agree, I don't mind a love triangle done right. I just can't stand them when they don't make sense and the characters are terrible, so this might be okay. Interesting pick. Happy Wednesday! Thanks for stopping by my WoW!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm glad I'm not the only one who doesn't mind a love triangle if it's done right. Thanks for stopping by!

      Delete
  6. I absolutely despise love-triangels. I don't know about everyone else but I still have to read one that is good.
    Hope you enjoy this one when it comes out.

    My WoW: http://inmysecretbookworld.blogspot.se/2014/09/waiting-on-wednesday-6.html?m=1

    ReplyDelete
  7. If a love triangle is done right I don't mind them either! This is my first time hearing about this one but it does sound really good! It's a shame about the low reviews (I just checked some of them out) but I'll probably go into this with low expectations. Thanks for stopping by my WoW!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I've read and enjoyed some books that have low ratings, so I don't let that influence me. And at least this book is really short at only 192 pages! Thanks for stopping by.

      Delete
  8. I agree with you. If love triangles are done well, they can be so much fun to read about. Adrenaline Crush is new to me, and I like the sound of it. *Finger crossed* that the love triangle is handled well! Just added it to my TBR, hope we love it :)

    My WoW

    ReplyDelete
  9. I am not a fan of the triangles but I do hope you enjoy the book if you still plan on reading it. Thanks for stopping by!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Sorry to hear that you don't enjoy triangles. I have this one for review, so I plan on reading it. Thanks for stopping by!

      Delete
  10. That sounds like a fun read!! I hope you get it when it comes out!
    My WOW: http://sparetimebookblog.blogspot.com/2014/09/wishlist-wednesday.html
    Brittany @ Spare Time Book blog

    ReplyDelete
  11. Sounds interesting, I hope you like it ;D Thanks for stopping by my blog today. (:

    Jackie @Jackie's Book World

    ReplyDelete
  12. I don't mind love triangles if they're done right either. Not sure if this ones for me, but still, will probably give it a chance and see. :)

    ReplyDelete
  13. Sounds like something I would like. Hope you get a chance to read it soon.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for visiting and commenting. I hope you have a wonderful day.