Waiting On Wednesday (158) All the Bright Places by Jennifer Niven

 photo WoW3a.jpg

Waiting On Wednesday is a weekly event, hosted by Breaking The Spine, that spotlights upcoming releases that we are eagerly anticipating.

Wednesday is my absolute favorite day of the week because I get to share the books that I am super excited about and can't wait to read.

 photo AllTheBrightPlaces_zpsa08ca90d.jpg

Expected publication: January 6th 2015 by Knopf

Synopsis from Goodreads:

The Fault in Our Stars meets Eleanor and Park in this compelling, exhilarating, and beautiful story about a girl who learns to live from a boy who intends to die.

Theodore Finch is fascinated by death, and he constantly thinks of ways he might kill himself. But each time, something good, no matter how small, stops him.

Violet Markey lives for the future, counting the days until graduation, when she can escape her Indiana town and her aching grief in the wake of her sister's recent death.

When Finch and Violet meet on the ledge of the bell tower at school, it’s unclear who saves whom. And when they pair up on a project to discover the “natural wonders” of their state, both Finch and Violet make more important discoveries: It’s only with Violet that Finch can be himself—a weird, funny, live-out-loud guy who’s not such a freak after all. And it’s only with Finch that Violet can forget to count away the days and start living them. But as Violet’s world grows, Finch’s begins to shrink.

This is an intense, gripping novel perfect for fans of Jay Asher, Rainbow Rowell, John Green, Gayle Forman, and Jenny Downham from a talented new voice in YA, Jennifer Niven.

This sounds so good! I just hope it doesn't make me cry too much!

What are you waiting on this week? Be sure to leave a link to your WoW post so I can visit you back.

For those who celebrate, have a wonderful Thanksgiving Day!

20 comments:

  1. What an interesting cover. Not sure about the story line though.

    My WoW @ Marilyn's Mystery Blog

    ReplyDelete
  2. Totally new to me! Doesn't sound like my kind of read but still hope you thoroughly enjoy it!

    Here's my WoW

    Have a GREAT day!

    Old Follower :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm excited for this one as well! Despite the fact that it's contemporary, which doesn't usually draw me. Should be great! I hope you enjoy the book when you read it!

    Have a fabulous holiday!

    Check out my WoW post!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I hope we both enjoy it Alyssa. Thanks for stopping by today.

      Delete
  4. I hope we both enjoy reading it Missie! Thanks for stopping by today.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Yes, the cover of this book is seriously gorgeous! I can't wait for the release of this one either.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Haven't heard of this one. I hope you enjoy it when you get it. Thanks for stopping by The Cover Contessa

    ReplyDelete
  7. Such a beautiful book, definitely one you won't forget in a while and emotionally draining for sure. I had to read four fun books after it, haha. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh no, I'll be shedding tears for sure! Thanks for stopping by.

      Delete

  8. Amazing review! Cant wait to check out this read! This will be added to my to read list right now. Thanks for sharing =) Keep in touch x

    Benish | Feminist Reflections

    ReplyDelete
  9. Just read and enjoyed, hope you get a chance to soon.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for visiting and commenting. I hope you have a wonderful day.