Waiting On Wednesday (163) Soulprint by Megan Miranda @MeganLMiranda

 photo WoW3a.jpg

Waiting On Wednesday is a weekly event, hosted by Breaking The Spine, that spotlights upcoming releases that we are eagerly anticipating.

Wednesday is my absolute favorite day of the week because I get to share the books that I am super excited about and can't wait to read.

 photo Soulprint_zps4793ba75.jpg

Expected publication: February 3rd 2015 by Bloomsbury USA Childrens

Synopsis from Goodreads:

A new literary, sci-fi thriller from acclaimed author Megan Miranda.

With the science of soul-fingerprinting a reality, Alina Chase has spent her entire life imprisoned for the crimes her past-self committed. In an attempt to clear her name, Alina unintentionally trades one prison for another when she escapes, aided by a group of teens whose intentions and motivations are a mystery to her. As she gets to know one of the boys, sparks fly, and Alina believes she may finally be able to trust someone. But when she uncovers clues left behind from her past life that only she can decipher, secrets begin to unravel. Alina must figure out whether she’s more than the soul she inherited, or if she’s fated to repeat the past.

This compelling story will leave readers wondering if this fictional world could become a reality.

I have previously read Fracture, Vengeance, and Hysteria by this author, so I'm looking forward to reading this one too.

What are you waiting on this week? Be sure to leave a link to your WoW post so I can visit you back.

14 comments:

  1. Soulprint is amazing, Sandra! I'm sure you're going to love it!

    Lexxie @ (un)Conventional Bookviews

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I hope I enjoy it as much as you did! Thanks for stopping by Lexxie.

      Delete
  2. OOh that sounds interesting! Awesome cover too!

    Here's my WoW

    Have a GREAT day!

    Old Follower :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yay! I finally featured a book that you may like since it's not contemporary. lol Thanks for stopping by Jessica!

      Delete
  3. This one sounds neat. I am hoping she gets to form her own path.

    My WoW

    ReplyDelete
  4. I haven't read any of Megan's other books but they're on my TBR list. This one sounds good too!
    Ariel @ Bookish Confessions

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You should definitely read some of her other books. Thanks for stopping by!

      Delete
  5. Great pick! This sounds very intriguing! Happy reading and hoping you have a great 2015!

    Here's my WoW for the week.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks for stopping by my WOW yesterday. I haven't heard of this author before, but I hope you enjoy this one!

    Sandy @ Somewhere Only We Know

    ReplyDelete
  7. I really enjoyed Fracture and Hysteria. Can't wait to see what you think of this one!
    Jen @ YA Romantics

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for visiting and commenting. I hope you have a wonderful day.