Waiting On Wednesday (184) The Stars Never Rise (Untitled Series #1) by Rachel Vincent

 photo WoW3a.jpg

Waiting On Wednesday is a weekly event, hosted by Breaking The Spine, that spotlights upcoming releases that we are eagerly anticipating.

Wednesday is my absolute favorite day of the week because I get to share the books that I am super excited about and can't wait to read.

 photo TheStarsNeverRise_zpseyssgfkg.jpg

Expected publication: June 9th 2015 by Delacorte Press

Synopsis from Goodreads:

Sixteen-year-old Nina Kane should be worrying about her immortal soul, but she's too busy trying to actually survive. Her town's population has been decimated by soul-consuming demons, and souls are in short supply. Watching over her younger sister, Mellie, and scraping together food and money are all that matters. The two of them are a family. They gave up on their deadbeat mom a long time ago.

When Nina discovers that Mellie is keeping a secret that threatens their very existence, she'll do anything to protect her. Because in New Temperance, sins are prosecuted as crimes by the brutal Church and its army of black-robed exorcists. And Mellie's sin has put her in serious trouble.

To keep them both alive, Nina will need to trust Finn, a fugitive with deep green eyes who has already saved her life once and who might just be an exorcist. But what kind of exorcist wears a hoodie?

Wanted by the Church and hunted by dark forces, Nina knows she can't survive on her own. She needs Finn and his group of rogue friends just as much as they need her.

I actually don't know if I want to read this or not. It does sound really good though, so I should at least give it a try, shouldn't I?

What are you waiting on this week?

Be sure to leave a link to your WoW post so I can visit you back!

20 comments:

  1. OOoh yes! I soooo cannot wait for this one! Love Rachel Vincent's books!

    Here's my WoW

    Have a GREAT day!

    Old Follower :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aren't you glad that I didn't pick another contemporary today? I hope you enjoy reading this one Jessica! Thanks for stopping by.

      Delete
  2. I haven't read any of her books but heard great things, so great pick. Hope you get a chance to read it soon.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thrilling pick! I got to get back into this genre soon - I've been reading too many contemporary teen romances lately xD! Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I've been reading waaaaaay too many contemps lately. I do enjoy them, but sometimes I need something different. Thanks for stopping by!

      Delete
  4. I most definitely want to read this as well! Thankfully, not too much longer before it is out!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I hope we both enjoy it! Thank you for stopping by today.

      Delete
  5. Rachel Vincent is a great author. I have enjoy some of her other works and look forward to see how this story will turn out. Thanks for sharing and checking out my WOW earlier.

    My WOW
    Carolyn @GeekGirlOnThePage

    ReplyDelete
  6. I am so excited for this new Rachel Vincent series! I hope you enjoy it! And thanks for stopping by my post!

    ReplyDelete
  7. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Rachel Vincent is one of those author's who's just amazing. Super excited to see she's starting a new series! Great pick this week and thanks for stopping by my blog earlier!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I read some of the Soul Screamers series. Hopefully this will be a series that I enjoy. Thank you for stopping by.

      Delete
  9. I've never read anything by this author! I'm hoping to make this one the first I've read by her. I hope you enjoy this book when you read it!

    Thanks for visiting my blog!

    Alyssa @ The Eater of Books!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I hope you get the chance to read this one Alyssa. Thank you for stopping by!

      Delete
  10. I’ve heard some great things about Rachel Vincent’s books and that cover is GORGEOUS. Can’t wait for this one either! Luckily we don’t have to wait too long :D Great pick!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I hope we both enjoy reading this one. Thank you for stopping by Rabiah.

      Delete
  11. Oh awesome pick! You should definitely give it a try because Rachel Vincent is awesome and her books have never let me down yet.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for visiting and commenting. I hope you have a wonderful day.