Sunday Updates (53)



Inspired by features from The Sunday Post from Kimba the Caffeinated Book Reviewer.

I'm still not able to read as much as I want to. It's been difficult to find the time because I've been working so hard sewing and making new things for my Etsy shop. My nights have been taken over by baseball... that's my own fault because I can't NOT watch the Cardinals play every day. I suppose I need to schedule my time better so I can relax and read, read, read.

I've received some very good eArcs in the last few weeks. I really cut down on my requesting since I know I'm short on time to read, so I was super excited to get approved for these books.

 photo Persuasion_zpsmuueszo2.jpg
Expected publication: October 27th 2015 by Simon Pulse
Have you started this series yet? I enjoyed the first book, Compulsion, and I can't wait to feast on Eight Beaufort again!

 photo Dangerous Lies_zpsllmjdzyd.jpg
Expected publication: November 10th 2015 by Simon & Schuster
Okay, I freely admit that I never finished reading the Hush, Hush series. I read the first 2 books back to back, and then reread the first book because I was so lost and confused. I have no idea what was going on with that series, but I don't think it's for me. That being said, I'm still willing to give the author another chance.

 photo VengeanceRoad_zpsyqf9fez2.jpg
Expected publication: September 1st 2015 by HMH Books for Young Readers
Ooh yes, do you see that cover? Wild West Baby!!!!! Bring it on.

 photo TheFixer_zpswuvcgia6.jpg
Expected publication: July 7th 2015 by Bloomsbury Children's
I'm enjoying The Naturals series by this author, but the 3rd book doesn't come out until November. I'm looking forward to starting this new series and I hope I enjoy it just as much.

 photo HelloILoveYou_zps34686f20.jpg
Expected publication: June 9th 2015 by St. Martin's Griffin
I know nothing about K-Pop, but I'm willing to give this book a shot.

Check out a few new items in My Etsy Shop!!

https://www.etsy.com/shop/PinkLadyDesigns?section_id=6443397&ref=shopsection_leftnav_4

https://www.etsy.com/shop/PinkLadyDesigns?section_id=6443397&ref=shopsection_leftnav_4

https://www.etsy.com/shop/PinkLadyDesigns?section_id=7222292&ref=shopsection_leftnav_1


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for visiting and commenting. I hope you have a wonderful day.