Waiting On Wednesday (243) Overdrive by Dawn Ius

 photo WoW_zpsefugwmrq.png


Waiting On Wednesday is a weekly event, hosted by Breaking The Spine, that spotlights upcoming releases that we are eagerly anticipating.

Wednesday has become my favorite day of the week because I get to share the books that I am super excited about and can't wait to read.

 photo Overdrive_zpsokppsjh7.jpg

Expected publication: September 13th 2016 by Simon Pulse

Synopsis from Goodreads:

Gone in Sixty Seconds meets Heist Society in this edgy novel about a crack team of teenage criminals on a mission to learn to trust, build a life, and steal a wish list of exotic cars.

Jules Parish has screwed up.

After three years of boosting cars, she got caught. She’s too good to get caught, but she let her (ex)-boyfriend talk her into a questionable job. And now she and her little sister, Emma, will be kicked out of their foster home, left to survive on the unforgiving streets of Las Vegas alone.

Unless.

Eccentric, wealthy Roger Montgomery wants to open up his mansion to Jules and Emma. The only catch? Jules must steal seven of the rarest, most valuable muscle cars in the world…in seven weeks. Even worse, she’s forced to put her trust in three complete strangers to help her do it.

First there’s Chelsea, the gorgeous redhead with a sharp tongue and love for picking locks. Then there’s Mat, who hasn’t met a system he couldn’t hack. And finally there’s the impossibly sexy car thief Nick, whose bad attitude and mysterious past drive Jules crazy.

With nothing in common and everything to lose, can Jules and her amateur crew pull off what could be the biggest car heist in history? Or will things spin out of control faster than a Nevada dust devil?

How awesome does this sound? I am a Fast & Furious fanatic, so I put this on my tbr the first time I saw it. This is completely different from Anne & Henry, which is another book by this author that I have on my tbr.

What are you waiting on this week?

16 comments:

  1. This one does sound awesome! A little like Gone in 60 Seconds. I did love Fast & Furious!

    My WOW

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sounds so exciting! Loved Gone in 60 Seconds so I'll probably enjoy this story. Thanks for sharing :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. This one is new to me but it does sound rather interesting! Thanks so much for sharing it today!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I quite enjoyed Anne & Henry so I think I'll definitely be checking this out! great pick :)

    Here's my pick for the week :)
    Here is a link to my blogoversary giveaway as well!

    ReplyDelete
  5. WOAH. I'd never heard of this book or seen it before, but WOAH. I absolutely love the cover. I hope you enjoy this book when you get the chance to read it!

    Thanks for visiting my blog! Have a lovely week, Sandra. =)

    Alyssa @ The Eater of Books!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I have a friend that will probably love this one! I'll have to let her know about it. Thanks for visiting my WOW earlier!

    ReplyDelete
  7. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I know nothing about Fast and Furious but I do love a good heist book!
    Thanks so much for stopping by! Jen @ YA Romantics

    ReplyDelete
  9. Definitely sounds interesting! Hope you enjoy it.

    Renee ~ My Wow

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for visiting and commenting. I hope you have a wonderful day.