Waiting On Wednesday (297) No Limits by Ellie Marney



Waiting On Wednesday is a weekly event, hosted by Breaking The Spine, that spotlights upcoming releases that we are eagerly anticipating.

I've been participating in Waiting on Wednesday for over 5 years because Wednesday is my favorite day of the week! I love sharing and discovering new books.


Expected publication: August 14th 2017 by Ellie Marney

Synopsis from Goodreads:

Boozer, brawler, ladies’ man – nineteen-year-old Harris Derwent is not a good guy.

His one attempt to play the hero – helping out his old flame, Rachel Watts – has landed him in hospital. Now injured, broke, and unemployed, he’s stuck back in the country, at his father’s mercy. Harris needs to pay off his dad’s debts, and fast. But working as a runner for a drug cartel is a dangerous path – especially if Harris agrees to narc…

Eighteen-year-old Amita Blunt is the perfect police sergeant’s daughter – practical, trustworthy, and oh-so responsible. Getting involved in Harris’s case was never part of the plan. But working at the hospital, she’s invisible – which makes her the ideal contact for a boy feeding information back to the police…

Harris and Amie’s connection is sizzling hot – but if the cartel finds out about them, things could get downright explosive. Backed into a corner, with everything at stake, it’s time for Harris and Amie to find out if love really has no limits…

I didn't read this author's Every series, which is apparently where the character of Harris was introduced. I saw this book on someone else's WoW and thought it sounded intriguing. Is it crazy that I want to read this? It could be very good, or very bad. I guess I'll have to find out for myself.

What are you waiting on this week?


2 comments:

  1. That's a new to me one! Doesn't sound like my kind of read but I hope you will positively love it once you read it!

    Here's my WoW

    Have a GREAT day!

    Old Follower :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. This one do look pretty awesome :D I hope you'll end up loving it lots when you read it. <3 Thank you for sharing :D

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for visiting and commenting. I hope you have a wonderful day.