Waiting On Wednesday (300) Reunion (Diversion #6) by Eden Winters



Waiting On Wednesday is a weekly event, hosted by Breaking The Spine, that spotlights upcoming releases that we are eagerly anticipating.

This is my 300th Waiting on Wednesday post!!
This my favorite day of the week because I love sharing and discovering new books.


Expected publication: August 19th 2017 by Rocky Ridge Books

Synopsis from Goodreads:

Reunions can be murder.

A dial tone instead of a human voice announced Lucky’s ousting from the Lucklighter clan over twelve years ago. After living a life of crime. After testifying against his drug lord lover. After receiving a ten-year sentence. Ah, hell. Lucky would’ve disowned himself too.

Now life’s better. He’s done his time and earned a place in the Southeastern Narcotics Bureau’s Department of Diversion Prevention and Control. He has a house. He has Bo, his partner both on and off the job. And pets. But not his folks. The worst part? He’s not sure exactly why they disowned him. Too late now—they think he’s dead.

Now his father needs a gift only Lucky can give. And Lucky’s family has something that may destroy all he believes:

The truth.

I just finished book 4 last night.... and where Lucky and Bo left off made me all sorts of sad. I was late to this series, so I'm not technically 'behind' with my reading, but I definitely need to read book 5 so I can get my hands on this baby and read it right away.

What are you waiting on this week?

6 comments:

  1. Nice pick! Totally new to me series here! Hope you enjoy this installment once you read it1

    Here's my WoW

    Have a GREAT day!

    Old Follower :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oooo, happy 300th post! That's commitment. :D The cover of this book is kinda cheesy, to be honest! I'm glad you've liked the series so far. I hope you enjoy this book when you get the chance to read it!

    Have a wonderful week, Sandra. =)

    Alyssa @ The Eater of Books!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely pick :D I hope you'll end up loving this one lots. <3 And yesss! Congrats on 300 posts :D I just reached that too. And it's awesome :D

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for visiting and commenting. I hope you have a wonderful day.