Monthly Recap: August 2017


I can't believe another month has gone by! I'm looking forward to cooler weather in September. Apple picking with the kids, who both have birthdays this month. They will be 20 and 23, and geez, does that make me feel OLD!

In August, I upped my Goodreads reading challenge from 60 books to 100 books. Right now I'm over that goal again. So, I'm going to have to raise the number again at some point.

I had another awesome month filled with good reading - 18 books in all. New books, new-to-me books, and I even did a few re-reads. I have so many books on my tbr that I want to read in September, but I have to watch the budget. I'm surprised sometimes at the new books I find on my local library's website through Hoopla and Overdrive, so that's always my first choice. Plus, I'm putting my tax dollars to good use.


Read in August:












September TBR:





Looks like my 7 book limit through Hoopla will be thoroughly tested this month!




No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for visiting and commenting. I hope you have a wonderful day.