Waiting On Wednesday (309) The Mortician’s Daughter: One Foot in the Grave by C.C. Hunter



Waiting On Wednesday is a weekly event, previously hosted by Breaking The Spine, that spotlights upcoming releases that we are eagerly anticipating.

This my favorite day of the week because I love sharing and discovering new books.


Expected publication: October 31st 2017


Synopsis from Goodreads:

Her dad’s an alcoholic. Her mom passed away when she was young. She sees dead people. Can seventeen-year-old Riley Smith’s life get any crazier? Yes it can.

When Riley’s attempt to help a spirit leads her to the discovery that the young woman’s death wasn’t an accident, she finds herself face-to-face with the killer. And just when things seem like they couldn’t get any more complicated, she’s visited by another ghost, a boy her age, whose smile makes her melt. Her job is to convince him to pass over, but her heart doesn’t want to let him go.


I haven't read anything by this author before, but I saw this book on Jessica's A Great Read blog and I had to add it to my tbr.

What are you waiting on this week?

3 comments:

  1. Nice! This was my WoW last week! So excited for a new paranormal from C.C.!

    Here's my WoW

    Have a GREAT day!

    Old Follower :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ooooo, what an intriguing topic! I'm a little put off by the feet in the cover for some reason. LOL. But that's awesome that Hunter is writing something new. I hope you enjoy this book when you get the chance to read it!

    Have a wonderful day, Sandra. =)

    Check out my post!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hah, I like that cover, I think :D And sounds interesting too. I hope you'll love this book a bunch :) Lovely pick. <3

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for visiting and commenting. I hope you have a wonderful day.