Waiting On Wednesday (358) Craft Brew (Trouble Brewing #2) by Layla Reyne

Expected publication: October 8th 2018 by Carina Press
Genres: M/M, Contemporary, Mystery, Romance



Waiting On Wednesday is a weekly event that is currently hosted by Tressa at Wishful Endings that spotlights upcoming releases that we are eagerly anticipating.
(WoW was previously hosted by Breaking The Spine.)

This my favorite day of the week because I love sharing and discovering new books.

Synopsis from Goodreads:

Assistant US attorney Dominic Price is staring down the barrel of his father’s debts. The bull’s-eye on his back makes him a threat to everyone he cares about, so when his lover wants to go public with their relationship, he bolts. Not because he isn’t in love—he can’t stomach the thought of putting Cam in danger.

Kidnap and rescue expert Cameron Byrne is determined to figure out what trouble Nic is running from, but devastating news from home brings him back to Boston and to the cold case that has haunted his family for two decades. Shoving aside his pride, he calls Nic for help.

Together they search for answers, navigating the minefield of Cam’s past. But when they get too close to the truth, Cam must use every skill in his arsenal to save the man he loves…before it’s too late.

This is a spin off of the Agents Irish and Whiskey Series, which I loved. So far, I am really enjoying this series. I have an arc of this book that I am looking forward to reading.

What are you waiting on this week?


6 comments:

  1. That's a new to me one! Hope you thoroughly enjoy it once you get to read it!

    Here's my WoW

    Have a GREAT day!

    Old Follower :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. This sounds like a good one! Always up for some good romantic suspense.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I hope you love it! Thanks for stopping by and linking up!

    Tressa @ Wishful Endings

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm not familiar with this series, but this installment sounds so good. Very intense!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Looks like a great book :D I hope you will end up loving this one a bunch lovely. <3 Happy reading :D

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for visiting and commenting. I hope you have a wonderful day.