Waiting On Wednesday (359) What If It's Us by Becky Albertalli and Adam Silvera

Expected publication: October 9th 2018 by HarperTeen
Genre: YA, LGBT, Romance



Waiting On Wednesday is a weekly event that is currently hosted by Tressa at Wishful Endings that spotlights upcoming releases that we are eagerly anticipating.
(WoW was previously hosted by Breaking The Spine.)

This my favorite day of the week because I love sharing and discovering new books.

Synopsis from Goodreads:

Arthur is only in New York for the summer, but if Broadway has taught him anything, it’s that the universe can deliver a showstopping romance when you least expect it.

Ben thinks the universe needs to mind its business. If the universe had his back, he wouldn’t be on his way to the post office carrying a box of his ex-boyfriend’s things.

But when Arthur and Ben meet-cute at the post office, what exactly does the universe have in store for them?

Maybe nothing. After all, they get separated.

Maybe everything. After all, they get reunited.

But what if they can’t quite nail a first date . . . or a second first date . . . or a third?

What if Arthur tries too hard to make it work . . . and Ben doesn’t try hard enough?

What if life really isn’t like a Broadway play?

But what if it is?

I haven't read anything by Becky Albertalli before. I also haven't read anything of Adam Silvera's, although I have his books on my tbr. This book sounds cute, so I think I'll give it a go.

What are you waiting on this week?

3 comments:

  1. Nice pick! Seeing a lot of excitement for this one! I hope you will absolutely love this one!

    Here's my WoW

    Have a GREAT day!

    Old Follower :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sounds interesting, hope you enjoy!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This one do look pretty adorable :D Not a book for me at all, though, haha. But I do love that cover so very much. Sigh. I hope you'll love it the most :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for visiting and commenting. I hope you have a wonderful day.