Waiting On Wednesday (362) Snowed in for Christmas Anthology

Published October 23rd 2018
Genre: Contemporary, Romance


Waiting On Wednesday is a weekly event that is currently hosted by Tressa at Wishful Endings that spotlights upcoming releases that we are eagerly anticipating.
(WoW was previously hosted by Breaking The Spine.)

This my favorite day of the week because I love sharing and discovering new books.

Synopsis from Goodreads:

Three all-new holiday novellas about couples finding love while trapped together in the snow.

Stranded in the Snow (Holiday Acres, Book 2) by Noelle Adams

Olivia Holiday doesn't expect to spend the weekend stranded in a romantic cottage during a snowstorm with the one man she dislikes the most. Scott is a player and holds a grudge against her family, and she's determined not to give in to the deep feelings for him she's been hiding.

A Christmas Rescue (Silver Bell Falls, Book 4) by Samantha Chase

Saving a litter of puppies right before Christmas was incredibly rewarding for Bailey Walsh. But getting snowed in with her sexy-yet-grinchy veterinarian boss turns out to be rewarding in a whole other way.

Love on the Edge of Reason (Pine Harbour, Book 8) by Zoe York

Tom Minelli doesn't know why Chloe Davis has fled Pine Harbour, but she's pregnant with his baby and he wants her back. But a winter storm rolls in just as he finds her, trapping them together in a cabin on the lake.

I have a Christmas Anthology as my WoW again this week. My main reason for reading this is Book #8 in the Pine Harbour series by Zoe York. I've read the whole series, so I don't want to miss this one.

What are you waiting on this week?

6 comments:

  1. Cute pick! Doesn't sound like my kind of read but I hope you will positively love it!

    Here's my WoW

    Have a GREAT day!

    Old Follower :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love holiday novellas. I will have to check this one out!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I don't do a lot of anthologies, I get started and then never seem to finish. But I do enjoy the stories in them. Hope you get a hold of this one soon! Thanks for visiting my Wednesday post on Lisa Loves Literature!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I do not read any Christmas books at all.. ack. But I'm curious about them :D Hope you will love this one too. <3

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for visiting and commenting. I hope you have a wonderful day.