Waiting on Wednesday (369) The Ghost Had an Early Check-out (The Ghost Wore Yellow Socks #2) by Josh Lanyon


Expected publication: December 18, 2018 by JustJoshin Publishing, Inc.


Waiting On Wednesday is a weekly event that is currently hosted by Tressa at Wishful Endings that spotlights upcoming releases that we are eagerly anticipating.
(WoW was previously hosted by Breaking The Spine.)

This my favorite day of the week because I love sharing and discovering new books.

Synopsis from Goodreads:

To live and draw in L.A.

Now living in Los Angeles with former navy SEAL Nick Reno, artist Perry Foster comes to the rescue of elderly and eccentric Horace Daly, the legendary film star of such horror classics as Why Won't You Die, My Darling?

Horace owns the famous, but now run-down, Hollywood hotel Angels Rest, rumored to be haunted. But as far as Perry can tell, the scariest thing about Angels Rest is the cast of crazy tenants--one of whom seems determined to bring down the final curtain on Horace--and anyone else who gets in the way.

I've never done this before, but I had this book as my WoW way back in January when it was first scheduled to be released. It wasn't released then, so hopefully nothing stands in the way of me getting this book soon. I already have it preordered, so bring it on!

What are you waiting on this week?

5 comments:

  1. Interesting! I love a good ghost story! Bummer about the release date changing. I hate when that happens. I've a book I fear will never be published despite it being on Goodreads still.

    Here's my WoW

    Have a GREAT day!

    Old Follower :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I understand the delay. However, when the delay was not announced or even acknowledged for months, I came to realize that the book wasn't even written by the original publication date.

      Thank you for stopping by today, Jessica!

      Delete
  2. Definitely like the sound of this one. Hoping that there is some haunting supernaturally as well as the mortal conflict. Hope you enjoy it when you get it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oooh! This sounds like a creepy read! Great pick!

    Here’s my WoW!

    Ronyell @ Rabbit Ears Book Blog

    ReplyDelete
  4. Aaack, you have waited ages for it already then, haha :) I hope it will be out shortly so that you can finally get to read it. <3 Lovely pick sweetie :D

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for visiting and commenting. I hope you have a wonderful day.