Waiting on Wednesday (370) Warmest Wishes: Dreamspinner Press 2018 Advent Calendar


Waiting On Wednesday is a weekly event that is currently hosted by Tressa at Wishful Endings that spotlights upcoming releases that we are eagerly anticipating.
(WoW was previously hosted by Breaking The Spine.)

This my favorite day of the week because I love sharing and discovering new books.




Celebrating the end-of-year holidays doesn't always mean sleighs, snow, and snuggling to ward off the cold. How about making merry when it's just as warm (or hot) outside as inside romantic hearts? Twinkle lights in palm trees, unity cups on the sideboard, bonfires in the backyard, eggnog by the pool, and no chimneys to be found... just the warmest wishes of the holidays bringing lovers together around the world.

A huge part of the world celebrates end-of-the-year holidays that aren't anything like Bing Crosby's "White Christmas." In the southern hemisphere, it's not even winter!

I'm totally cheating with this pick! 31 days in December means 31 books to choose from!
My library has all of these available via Hoopla, so I can choose my favorite authors to read.

What are you waiting on this week?

3 comments:

  1. Haven't heard of this collection! Hope you enjoy each and every one of them!

    Here's my WoW

    Have a GREAT day!

    Old Follower :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. This sounds pretty fun :D I hope you end up loving all of the stories that you choose to read. <3 YAY :D Happy reading Sandra. <3 And wishing you the most awesome Christmas :D

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for visiting and commenting. I hope you have a wonderful day.