Waiting on Wednesday (378) Field Notes on Love by Jennifer E. Smith

Expected publication: March 5th 2019 by Delacorte Press
Genre: YA, Romance


Waiting On Wednesday is a weekly event that is currently hosted by Tressa at Wishful Endings that spotlights upcoming releases that we are eagerly anticipating.
(WoW was previously hosted by Breaking The Spine.)

This my favorite day of the week because I love sharing and discovering new books.

Synopsis from Goodreads:

Having just been dumped by his girlfriend, British-born Hugo is still determined to take his last-hurrah-before-college train trip across the United States. One snag: the companion ticket is already booked under the name of his ex, Margaret Campbell. Nontransferable, no exceptions.

Enter the new Margaret C. (Mae for short), an aspiring filmmaker with big dreams. After finding Hugo's spare ticket offer online, she's convinced it's the perfect opportunity to expand her horizons.

When the two meet, the attraction is undeniable, and both find more than they bargained for. As Mae pushes Hugo to explore his dreams for his future, he'll encourage her to channel a new, vulnerable side of her art. But when life off the train threatens the bubble they've created for themselves, will they manage to keep their love on track?

I haven't been reading much YA recently, but I have enjoyed some of this author's previous books, so I thought I would give this a chance.

What are you waiting on this week?

5 comments:

  1. I almost featured this one today, too! I think it sounds like a fantastic contemporary. I hope that we both love it. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute pick! Not my kind of read but I hope you will enjoy it once you get to read it!

    Thanks for visiting my WoW!

    Have a GREAT day!

    Old Follower :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'll have to check this one out, thank you!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Awww...this sounds like a cute book! Great pick!

    Here’s my WoW!

    Ronyell @ Rabbit Ears Book Blog

    ReplyDelete
  5. This sounds like such a cute contemporary. I hope you love it!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for visiting and commenting. I hope you have a wonderful day.