Waiting on Wednesday (428) Prodigal (Lost and Found #1) by T.A. Moore

Expected publication: February 11th 2020 by Dreamspinner Press
Genre: M/M, Romance


Waiting On Wednesday is a weekly event that is hosted by Tressa at Wishful Endings
that spotlights upcoming releases that we are eagerly anticipating.
(WoW was previously hosted by Breaking The Spine.)

This my favorite day of the week because I love sharing and discovering new books.

Synopsis from Goodreads:

Fifteen years ago Sammy Calloway disappeared on his way home from school. Now he’s back… or is he?

Boyd Maccabbee has spent his life second-guessing his actions on that fateful day. What if he’d done something differently? Maybe Sammy would have made it home safe and never become Cutters Gap’s most tragic famous son. Or would it have been Boyd who was never seen again? When the police find new evidence on the disappearance, Boyd hopes to finally get some answers.

The last thing Morgan Graves needs is to be dragged into some old case about a missing kid. He doesn’t know why police hit on his DNA, but he’s not Sammy Calloway. He thinks he’d remember being kidnapped.

He knows he’d remember firefighter Boyd.

Drawn into the complex web of suspicion, grief, and anger that has knit Cutters Gap together in the years since Sammy’s disappearance, Morgan struggles to hang on to himself when everyone already assumes they know him.

And somewhere, the truth about Sammy Calloway is waiting.

I've only read one book by this author, and I liked it, so I want to see how much I enjoy their other books.

What are you waiting on this week?

5 comments:

  1. That's a new to me one! Doesn't sound like my kind of read but I hope you will positively love it!

    Here's my WoW

    Have a GREAT day!

    Old Follower :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I haven't seen this one before but it sounds really good and certainly something I would enjoy too. Great pick!!

    My CWW

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oooh! This sounds like an interesting read! Great pick!

    Here’s my WoW!

    Ronyell @ Rabbit Ears Book Blog

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sounds like a compelling mystery. I hope you enjoy it!

    Aj @ Read All The Things!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I haven't considered this one earlier than however such sounds absolutely strong then clearly something I would enjoy too. Great pick!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for visiting and commenting. I hope you have a wonderful day.