Waiting on Wednesday (436) Third One (Those Other Books #3) by Roe Horvat

Expected publication: March 30th 2020 by Roe Horvat
Genre: M/M/M, Romance


Waiting On Wednesday is a weekly event that is hosted by Tressa at Wishful Endings
that spotlights upcoming releases that we are eagerly anticipating.
(WoW was previously hosted by Breaking The Spine.)

This my favorite day of the week because I love sharing and discovering new books.

Synopsis from Goodreads:

It could have been just an innocent crush. Something guiltless and fleeting. But Luke spends every day with Marcus; they talk, touch and dance together, they create and perform together. They know each other inside out. As a consequence, Luke has been in love with his very much taken choreographer for years. Seeing Marcus and his partner Liam together has become increasingly painful, and Luke needs to leave. His dancing career is nearing an end anyway. He will start university, reinvent himself, forget Marcus and find happiness elsewhere.

Except Marcus loves him back. And Liam knows. Liam’s dark eyes and his imposing silhouette begin haunting Luke’s dreams. Drowning in both lust and sadness, Luke is swept into a passionate triangle with two men who couldn’t be more different. Suddenly, instead of fear or caution, there’s just a mind-numbing desire for more.

I've read the previous books in this series, so I'll probably read this one, too. All of the books are sex heavy smut. Which is okay, but they always leave me wanting more 'romance', or relationship development, or character development. I'll see how this one goes, but I am hoping for more than 'sex' as a plot.

What are you waiting on this week?

6 comments:

  1. That's a new to me one! I hope you enjoy it once you get to read it!


    Here's my WoW

    Have a GREAT day!

    Old Follower :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oooh! This book sounds interesting! Great pick!

    Here’s my WoW!

    Ronyell @ Rabbit Ears Book Blog

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hopefully you'll get more character/relationship development in this latest book. Enjoy!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for visiting and commenting. I hope you have a wonderful day.