Waiting on Wednesday (465) Painted Lace by K.M. Neuhold


Painted Lace by K.M. Neuhold
Published October 9th 2020
Genre: M/M, Romance


Waiting On Wednesday is a weekly event that is hosted by Tressa at Wishful Endings
that spotlights upcoming releases that we are eagerly anticipating.
(WoW was previously hosted by Breaking The Spine.)

This my favorite day of the week because I love sharing and discovering new books.


Synopsis from Goodreads:

Austin never realized he was painting his life with shades of gray, until Keaton came along and injected a rainbow of color.

Keaton is a tornado of chaos and paint, which turns out to be more exciting than I ever would’ve imagined. I love my organized, predictable life...or at least I thought I did. But what started as a casual hookup is slowly becoming so much more, and I find myself loving the beautiful mess more than I expected.

Can two people so different really make it work once feelings get involved?

**** This is a stand alone story and was originally published as Kiss and Run in the Valentine’s Inc series. It has since undergone significant changes and doubled in length.

I've really been enjoying this author's books recently. I didn't read this one when it was previously released, so I thought I'd give it a go! 

Thank you for the well wishes last week! We're all officially out of quarantine and feeling better, but that sucked!

What are you waiting on this week?

2 comments:

  1. Glad you're feeling better!

    That's a new to me one! It's fun when you discover an author and then have a whole backlist to dig into! Hope you enjoy this one too!


    Here's my WoW

    Have a GREAT day!

    Old Follower :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for stopping by, Jessica! I don't know why this author wasn't on my radar before now. Sometimes I think I get too put off by bad covers and don't take the time to find out if the writing is any good. I need to stop doing that.

      Delete

Thank you so much for visiting and commenting. I hope you have a wonderful day.