Waiting On Wednesday (494) Callan's Atlas (Brigs Ferry Bay #3) by K. Webster

Expected publication: May 12th 2021
Genre: M/M, Romance


Waiting On Wednesday is a weekly event that is hosted by Tressa at Wishful Endings
that spotlights upcoming releases that we are eagerly anticipating.
(WoW was previously hosted by Breaking The Spine.)

This my favorite day of the week because I love sharing and discovering new books.

Synopsis from Goodreads:

When we moved from New York to Maine, life was supposed to get easier, not harder. Change, for me, was difficult. I became the target of terrible crimes that resulted in sending a once-beloved man of the community to prison for a very long time.

Now that I'm eighteen, I could move back to the Big Apple, but fear has me rooted in place. I hate what that monster did to me. Looks like I'm stuck here for good. Brigs Ferry Bay’s unhappiest gay.

Each day, the darkness closes in around me more and more. Black clothes. Black mood. Black thoughts. Black eyeliner. The color in my life bled from me months ago and never came back.

Until him. Atlas Larson. Newest cop on the BFB police force. Too hot. Too strong. Too old for me. Too…everything.

Atlas is a rebellious, bossy, mouthy brute who likes to provoke me. Every encounter starts with heat and ends with an argument. Color begins sneaking back into my world little by little. He reminds me of who I once was and shows me who I’m meant to be.

I crave to leave this town once and for all. But now that I’ve found the courage to do it, the arrogant jerk with a badge might find a way to keep me here and in his arms forever.

Okay, so I read the first book in this series and it was just alright. I have the second book but haven't read it yet. But this third book? I think the synopsis is kinda cheesy. There. I said it. I'm not a particular fan of age gap romance, but part of me wants to read it to continue the series. Yet, a part of me is SO reluctant!

What are you waiting on this week?

1 comment:

  1. That's a new to me one. If you do decide to read it I hope you enjoy it!


    Here's my WoW

    Have a GREAT day!

    Old Follower :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for visiting and commenting. I hope you have a wonderful day.