Waiting On Wednesday (497) Hot as Heller (Aster Valley #3) by Lucy Lennox

Expected publication: June 1 2021
Genre: M/M, Romance


Waiting On Wednesday is a weekly event that is hosted by Tressa at Wishful Endings
that spotlights upcoming releases that we are eagerly anticipating.
(WoW was previously hosted by Breaking The Spine.)

This my favorite day of the week because I love sharing and discovering new books.

Synopsis from Goodreads:

Look, I left LA for a reason. I’ve had my fill of big Hollywood stars and their even bigger egos. I want something genuine. Something real. And it doesn’t get any realer than being the new sheriff of Aster Valley, Colorado.

That is, until entitled Finn Heller appears on the scene, handing me the keys to his convertible like I’m his personal servant.

The former child star and wannabe action hero is the hottest thing I’ve ever seen. He’s also a snarky party animal with legions of adoring fans and attitude for days.

Or so I thought.

The longer the film crew stays in town, the more I begin to wonder if Finn is hiding his true self, one that’s as beautiful inside as out. He’s a star alright, but the kind that shines bright enough to light up the night sky... the kind I want to make a wish on.

A wish Finn will find a way to make things work with me, even if it means his next role is my very own leading man.

That cover is cringeworthy, but I'm liking this series so far. (Back in the day, this would have been a cover I would have attempted to hide! Thank goodness for eReaders!)

What are you waiting on this week?

4 comments:

  1. At least the story is still good! And yay for ereaders! Lol. Hope you enjoy this one once you get it!


    Here's my WoW

    Have a GREAT day!

    Old Follower :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm old school and still like real books. But my Kindle is my best friend. Love it!
      Thanks for stopping by, Jessica!

      Delete
  2. Yesss! OMG. I CAN'T WAIT FOR THIS AS WELL. I love this series!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Well then I hope we both enjoy it! Thank you so much for stopping by!

      Delete

Thank you so much for visiting and commenting. I hope you have a wonderful day.