Waiting On Wednesday (501) Redirection (Borealis: Without a Compass #3) by Gregory Ashe

Expected publication: June 29th 2021
Genre: M/M, Romance


Waiting On Wednesday is a weekly event that is hosted by Tressa at Wishful Endings
that spotlights upcoming releases that we are eagerly anticipating.
(WoW was previously hosted by Breaking The Spine.)

This my favorite day of the week because I love sharing and discovering new books.

Synopsis from Goodreads:

When it comes to your ex, nothing is ever easy.

The Borealis boys are settling into their new normal, or at least into their new digs. But when North’s soon-to-be (please-let-it-be-soon) ex-husband, Tucker, is arrested and charged with murder, everything goes sideways.

Hired by Tucker’s parents, North and Shaw begin looking for proof that Tucker is innocent, in spite of the evidence against him. When they find seemingly incriminating photos hidden in Tucker’s BMW, North is convinced that someone is trying to frame Tucker—and might get away with it.

But the cast of alternate suspects presents its own challenges: an estranged son, a betrayed wife, and North and Shaw’s close-knit circle of friends from college—men who had their own connections to the victim, and who had their own reasons for wanting him dead. A threatening email suggests that the motive, whatever it might be, lies buried in the past, in a relationship gone wrong. The question is, which one?

When Tucker is poisoned, North and Shaw realize that the killer isn’t finished. Clearing Tucker’s name won’t be enough; they must find the killer before someone else dies. And to do so, they will have to unearth truths from their own pasts.

I'm really excited about this series, but I still need to read the 2nd book. It came out in May and I just haven't had time to get to it. I feel like I've been reading SO slowly recently. It's taking me a week to read a 200 page book. Ugh.

I'm currently 16 books behind on my Goodreads challenge, and it makes me feel bad every time I see it on there. Anyone else this far behind on their Goodreads challenge?

What are you waiting on this week?

3 comments:

  1. Nice pick! Totally new to me one too! I feel ya on reading slower lately too! I feel like I just don't have time for it as much as I used to. I still go at it though when I can...and I aimed super low for Goodreads challenge. Though I feel like 4 of the books...maybe 5 really shouldn't count as 1 was a novella, 3 graphic novel re-reads, and 1 I kind of skimmed because I wasn't liking it all to much.


    Here's my WoW

    Have a GREAT day!

    Old Follower :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Novellas totally count! As long as it's for sale on Amazon as a 'book', it will be listed on Goodreads, so it counts. Thanks for stopping by, Jessica!

      Delete
  2. This sounds fun! I like a good combination of mystery and romance. I hope you enjoy Redirection!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for visiting and commenting. I hope you have a wonderful day.