Waiting On Wednesday (500) Subtle Blood (The Will Darling Adventures #3) by K.J. Charles

Expected publication: June 23 2021
Genre: M/M, Romance, Historical


Waiting On Wednesday is a weekly event that is hosted by Tressa at Wishful Endings
that spotlights upcoming releases that we are eagerly anticipating.
(WoW was previously hosted by Breaking The Spine.)

This my favorite day of the week because I love sharing and discovering new books.

Synopsis from Goodreads:

Will Darling is all right. His business is doing well, and so is his illicit relationship with Kim Secretan--disgraced aristocrat, ex-spy, amateur book-dealer. It’s starting to feel like he’s got his life under control.

And then a brutal murder in a gentleman’s club plunges them back into the shadow world of crime, deception, and the power of privilege. Worse, it brings them up against Kim’s noble, hostile family, and his upper-class life where Will can never belong.

With old and new enemies against them, and secrets on every side, Will and Kim have to fight for each other harder than ever—or be torn apart for good.

I've been eagerly awaiting the conclusion of this trilogy! While I'm loving the romance, I'm also enjoying the action and the setting. These were the first books I read by this author, and now I'm interested in checking out some of her other works.

What are you waiting on this week?

2 comments:

  1. Nice pick! Hope you enjoy the ending to this one!


    Here's my WoW

    Have a GREAT day!

    Old Follower :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ohh i really want to start this series. Thanks for reminding me!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for visiting and commenting. I hope you have a wonderful day.