Waiting On Wednesday (506) Operation Meet Cute by K.M. Neuhold

Expected publication: August 2nd 2021 by K.M. Neuhold
Genre: M/M, Romance


Waiting On Wednesday is a weekly event that is hosted by Tressa at Wishful Endings
that spotlights upcoming releases that we are eagerly anticipating.
(WoW was previously hosted by Breaking The Spine.)

This my favorite day of the week because I love sharing and discovering new books.

Synopsis from Goodreads:

Harlow is on a single-minded mission: meet the man of his dreams by any meet-cute necessary.

All my life, I’ve dreamed of one thing: the perfect movie moment. I want a man and his boombox outside my window; I want kissing in the rain; I want a romantic hero who will take my breath away.

Switching mail with my cute neighbor didn’t work. Swapping coffee with a hottie at the coffee shop just got the poor barista yelled at. And bus guy? Total bust. I’m starting to wonder if Hollywood got the whole meet-cute thing wrong. Sacrilege, I know.

Is it possible the perfect leading man has been living in the apartment above me the entire time, playing the role of my best friend?

Things are about to get very interesting…

I have been reading and enjoying a lot of this author's recent works, and this one sounds cute and perfect for me. (Although, he'd have to fight me for Lloyd Dobler. Just sayin'.) I can't wait to read it!

What are you waiting on this week?

4 comments:

  1. Nice pick! Hope you enjoy this one too!


    Here's my WoW

    Have a GREAT day!

    Old Follower :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aw, this does sound good! I hope you enjoy it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I like the title and it sounds good, but not sure about the guy on the cover's hair. lol Hope you get this soon!
    Lisa Loves Literature

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for visiting and commenting. I hope you have a wonderful day.