Waiting On Wednesday (509) All In With Him (Men of Summer #3) by Lauren Blakely

Expected publication: August 27th 2021 by Hot Men Books
Genre: M/M, Sports, Romance


Waiting On Wednesday is a weekly event that is hosted by Tressa at Wishful Endings
that spotlights upcoming releases that we are eagerly anticipating.
(WoW was previously hosted by Breaking The Spine.)

This my favorite day of the week because I love sharing and discovering new books.

Synopsis from Goodreads:

Once upon a time all I needed was baseball, friends and extracurricular activities. Then everything changed when Declan Steele stormed into my life and upended all my priorities with his heart, his love, his passion.

So my next five-year plan will include this new ground rule — Love big.

Only, that’s easier said than done when my man and I come face to face with hard truths and new troubles about what it means to be all in.

That’s when I learn that finding love isn’t the hardest part. Keeping it is.

I am such a slacker! And I'm SO far behind on my Goodreads goal for the year that I may never catch up. I don't know what's causing my slump lately. Summer is usually my prime reading time, but I've been busy with other things. And I haven't been staying up late reading, either.

I have the first 2.5 books in this series waiting for me to read. So I just need to get to it. Easier said than done, but I am determined!!

What are you waiting on this week?

3 comments:

  1. Sorry to hear you're falling behind in your Goodreads goal! Hopefully you can get caught up before the end of the year!

    Another new to me one here! I hope you enjoy getting caught up in this series and this latest installment!


    Here's my WoW

    Have a GREAT day!

    Old Follower :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ohhh how did I not know Lauren Blakely writes M/M Romance?!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Best of luck to you in getting out of your slump.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for visiting and commenting. I hope you have a wonderful day.