Waiting On Wednesday (510) Hijacked (Licking Thicket: Horn of Glory) by Lucy Lennox and May Archer

Expected publication: September 2nd 2021 by Independently Published
Genre: M/M, Romance


Waiting On Wednesday is a weekly event that is hosted by Tressa at Wishful Endings
that spotlights upcoming releases that we are eagerly anticipating.
(WoW was previously hosted by Breaking The Spine.)

This my favorite day of the week because I love sharing and discovering new books.

Synopsis from Goodreads:

Renowned cardiologist Carter Rogers is used to having things under control. His life, his prestigious reputation, his career, his future.

Things he can’t control this time around:

• His meddling grandfather

• His annoying gamer cousin

• Buggy South American jungles

• Being the meat in a feuding cartel sandwich

• Getting kidnapped by a monologuing drug lord

• Falling for the very hot, very mouthy ex-soldier from his past

In short, Carter’s peaceful, well-planned life has been… hijacked


I've really gotten hooked on reading this duo's series recently. This book is a spin off from their Licking Thicket series, so this is an automatic add to my tbr. I'm sure I'll enjoy it!

What are you waiting on this week?

4 comments:

  1. Hope you enjoy this one once you get to it!


    Here's my WoW

    Have a GREAT day!

    Old Follower :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. This sounds exciting. It always fun when a sequel comes out and you can revisit characters from a book you enjoyed.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, I can't wait to get back to this world. The cast of characters are a hoot! Thank you for stopping by, Wendy.

      Delete

Thank you so much for visiting and commenting. I hope you have a wonderful day.